Monday, June 19, 2006

A Day of Firsts

Yesterday was truly memorable

1) For the first time in Chimera our Install did not Fail !!
2) For the first time Sagar not only went for a Second Helping but even got something else for a Team Member.., wow..
3) For the first time, the Status Report was sent before 7:00pm.
4) For the first time in the Chimera Timeframe, I reached home before 8:15pm.
5) For the first time since I bought a car, I travelled to-and-fro from home-office in a rick and also walked for a considerable distance.
6) For the first time in the Chimera Timeframe, I had the privilege to dine with my family.


Make sure that these Firsts are Not the Only ones.
Try to make them a habit

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best

Prabha

11:14 AM  
Blogger ek-ummeed said...

Tough to believe that all of the above happened on the same day!!!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home